FTP still doesn't work properly

Monday a post a topic about problems in getting access to files in public html after migration, through FileZilla >> https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/my-ftp-doesnt-work-after-migration/56932 >> which I thought was solved with a new password. It happens that every day when I try to manage files and folders via FTP, I just can’t connect. I am attaching a print screen of messages I get when trying to enter. I’d appreciate some help on this issue.

same to me mostly the server REFUSING me to ftp even my files are just a couple of small KB’s sizes of files only

1 Like

Can you hit edit and run the network configuration and post the log?

The network configuration is set with FileZilla default parameters and below is the log.

Rerun it and select this

It worked. Will it be stable from now on or do I need to set it up everytime I will connect?

Should work fine each time.

1 Like

Thanks for the hint Infinity. Hope it helps others reading this topic.

1 Like

Please see solution given below. Maybe it fits for you too.

Thanks for point that out, but I already solve that issue last 2 weeks ago by the help of INFINITY too, now the problem is the DB is always requesting IP addresses even though my server sending IP addresses resulting of refusing my FTP more frequently

Ok! best of luck in solving your problem.

I’m having the same problem guys, but the solution that @Infinity shared unfortunatelly didn’t help me. This is what Filezilla shows me:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Command: USER *********
Response: 331 User ********* OK. Password required
Command: PASS **************
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

For security reasons I added some *** to the details. I have no idea what’s going on, I’d appreciate any suggestion to fix this problem. Just in case, I also used the command ipconfig/flushdns in my pc and disabled my firewall but nothing changed. Thanks in advance!

Seems you’ve got a different error codes when connecting but surely someone would come up with the solution for this.

530 is wrong username or password.

What username are you using?

You can reset your FTP password via > general settings @ 000webhost.com

Error 500(User: operation not permitted) can be related with:

• bad username or password
  • website is suspended
  • FTP server cannot get information about user ( can be temporary disturbance )
  • FTP is turned Off in General settings

Hello guys, thank you very much for your help! It’s weird, I just changed my password but chose the same that I was using before and everything’s fixed now. Earlier today, I also had problems updating my email address, maybe both problems are related? I’m using the dns ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com.
Again, thanks a lot for all your help!

Email verification email can take a while sometimes.

me too for days now still hard for FTP even I set the FTP into single file every time durations still the DB telling that im connecting more than 5 connections even my connections is 2 only

@pimohdaimaoh Try again…it should work fine now!!!